2017 HOCKEY TOURNAMENT DATES: June 16 to July 9, 2017
| Click Here to download Manager’s Check List
|Major Bantam (2002)
||Fri. June 16 to Sun. June 18, 2017
|Midget (2001 – 1999)
||Mon. June 19 to Wed. June 21, 2017
|Minor Bantam (2003)
||Thurs. June 22 to Sat. June 24, 2017
|Major Peewee (2004)
||Sun. June 25 to Tues. June 27, 2017
|Minor Peewee (2005)
||Wed. June 28 to Fri. June 30, 2017
|Major Atom (2006)
||Sat. July 1 to Mon. July 3, 2017
|Major Novice (2008)
||Tues. July 4 to Thurs. July 6, 2017
|Minor Atom (2007)
||Fri. July 7 to Sun. July 9, 2017
|2015 HOCKEY TOURNAMENT RESULTS:
Major Bantam (2000), Minor Bantam (2001), Midget (1997-1999), Major Peewee (2002), Major Atom (2004), Minor Peewee (2003), Minor Atom (2005), Major Novice (2006)
2014 HOCKEY TOURNAMENT RESULTS:
Major Bantam (1999), Minor Bantam (2000), Midget (1996-1998), Major Pee Wee (2001), Minor Pee Wee (2002), Major Novice (2005), Minor Atom (2004), Major Atom (2003)
Games may start @ 7:30 am
Please make arrangements to be in Whistler the day before in case your team is drawn to play the 7:30 a.m. game time. Last game may start between 8:00 or 8:30 p.m. Please be prepared to play 2 to 3 games between these times.
Please be advised that there is Body Contact from Major Pee Wee (birth year 2004) and up.
NO over age players on any teams/divisions allowed.
Please be advised that the caliber of this tournament is high AA/AAA. Do not bring a small bench!
The Midget division will be a three year division with only minor hockey carded players allowed to participate.
|Neck guards and full facial protection are mandatory for all Canadian and American players in all divisions.
- All teams are guaranteed four games with a maximum of six games.
- Where possible, each division will be divided into two brackets.
The top two teams of each bracket will play a semi final to decide Gold and Silver medal games.
- There will be Gold and Bronze final wherever possible.
- Two game M.V.P. awarded to each team after each game.
- Refreshments will be provided to teams after games when possible.
- Scouts from the Western Hockey League, BC Hockey League and Junior B Leagues will be in attendance for Major and Minor Bantam and older.
TOURNAMENT COSTS FOR 2017
- $300.00 deposit* required by February 1, 2017
- $1,500.00 final payment* required by March 30, 2017
- Total = $1,800.00 (taxes included) Canadian funds
* NOTE: Deposit & final payments are Absolutely NON REFUNDABLE
Registrations after Sunday, May 26, 2017 subject to availability and increased fees
Visa* or MasterCard* information by mail or
call us toll free @ 1-866-573-7825
or Send cheque, (payable to Whistler Allstar Hockey Inc.)
Whistler International All-star Hockey Tournament
8204 Black Bear Ridge
Canada V0N 1B9
Great deals are available at our official Tourney accommodation sponsors.
|INSURANCEAll teams must arrange for their own insurance.
Please forward insurance confirmation by email or Fax to 604-932-2578 Canadian Teams
Canadian Sports Insurance
339 Main St. N Moose Jaw, SK S6H 0W2
Toll Free: 1-877-678-7411
Contact person: Jen Bishop
Web site: www.sports411.ca Canadian and US Teams
Glenn Falls & Associates
Tel: 518-793-3445 ext 107
Contact person: Barb Marshall
|MANAGER’S CHECK LIST Click Here to download Manager’s Check List
– Contact name, phone # and e-mail must be submitted.
– Visit our Registration Page to sign up online.
– Deposit, $ 300 Canadian – due February 1, 2017, Non Refundable
– Final payment $ 1,500.00 Canadian – due March 30, 2017, Non Refundable
- Team photo and/or logo for PROGRAM – due May 16, 2017
- Accommodations booked, check out accommodations on website
- Insurance paid?
- Insurance confirmation to tournament coordinator, ASAP
- Highway delays. 1-877-472-3399 or www.seatoskyimprovements.ca
- Bring to Whistler:
– Final roster, before the start of your first tournament game
– Labels for game sheet x18
– Birth certificates for each player, copy or originals (if requested)
– Letter from parents permitting their child to cross the
US / Canada border (for those players who do not have both parents
or legal guardians attending the tournament with their child)
- Check your schedule carefully for times
- Do you have directions to Meadow Park?
8625 Highway 99, Whistler, BC
(5 min. North of Whistler Village, on Highway 99)
Meadow Park Phone: 604-905-PLAY
- Do you have directions to Accommodations?
- Neck guards and full facial protection are mandatory for all Canadian and American players, in all divisions.